Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: 12-second Integra?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member BLWN GSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 16th, 2000
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    heres the thing....i can throw some slicks on the car and get very close to 12's....but i want to do that on street tires......

    ------------------
    1996 GSR 4dr....221 hp with a 6psi JRSC
    Heres how I pay for all my goodies
    POWER

  2. #12
    Inactive Member RougeSol's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    172
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey Lip what you done to get low 13's naturaly aspirated?

    Matt

  3. #13
    Inactive Member vtec4gs's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 1999
    Posts
    87
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lip, we gotta tune your car then challenge the s/c guys to who gets 12's first smile


    Greg

    ------------------
    94 Civic FROG
    435HP/289 lb-ft. torque.
    11 Second Club.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member 228GSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2000
    Posts
    303
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would like to, but it's too hot here in Alabama. I'll have to wait until it cools down. I'm going home this weekend and having my goodies installed. Quaife LSD, ACT Xtreme PP/Street disc, and and lighten flywheel. Plus I just had Cam gears installed.

    ------------------
    99' GSR 13.6 @ 103.4mph
    -JRSC w/ Walbro Fuel Pump, AEM Intake, Tanabe Racing Medallion Exhaust, Mugen Header, Ground Control Coilovers/ Koni Adjustable Shocks, and Wings West Body Kit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •